TuitionGuru as an online networking community connects its members through a variety
of services under some terms & conditions. These terms & conditions apply to your
use of TuitionGuru.com website & services.
By accessing the website & using our services, you agree to be bound by the terms
& conditions of the website.
- TuitionGuru.com reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices
of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically
review the most current version of this Agreement.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of TuitionGuru.com, do
not register and you will not be authorized to use TuitionGuru.com services.
- All trademarks displayed on this site or through links to other sites are the
property of the respective trademark owners.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of TuitionGuru.com, and any issues
in them belong to the respective contributors.
- TuitionGuru.com and/or third parties may, from time to time, send e-mail messages
to you containing advertisements, promotions, etc. TuitionGuru.com makes no representation
or warranty with respect to the content of any such e-mail message or any goods
or services which may be obtained from such third parties, & you agree that neither
TuitionGuru.com nor such third party shall have any liability with respect thereto.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site’s
content and services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password,
whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give TuitionGuru.com the right to
use the logo on TuitionGuru.com website as well as on any TuitionGuru marketing
- You agree to indemnify and hold each of TuitionGuru.com, its parents, subsidiaries,
affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand,
including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising
out of your use of the TuitionGuru.com, the violation of these Terms of Service
by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account,
of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- You may not make any content item originating from TuitionGuru.com available for
public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission
- TuitionGuru.com, Partners or relevant third parties, may provide links to other
web sites or resources. Because TuitionGuru.com has no control over such sites and
resources, you acknowledge and agree that TuitionGuru.com is not responsible for
the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is
resources or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available
from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TuitionGuru.com
shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss
caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any
such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- The content on the website is posted by TuitionGuru.com, visitors and its members.
TuitionGuru.com will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site
in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is
accurate or complete or current. TuitionGuru.com cannot be held liable for inaccuracy
of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate
- TuitionGuru.com at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any
Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We
will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of the Indian Constitution, without giving effect to its conflicts of law’s
provisions. By registering for or entering the TuitionGuru.com, your consent and
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Delhi.
As a Tutor I personally agree to:
- I agree not to use the website or any of its service for any illegal purpose and
I agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws.
- I agree not to upload or transmit through the website without limitation: any
computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed
to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer/server.
- I will not upload or transmit through the Website any material which is defamatory,
offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience
or needless anxiety.
- I will not use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted,
damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality
of the Website is in any way impaired.
- I will not use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights
of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited
to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
- I will not attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- I agree to provide true, accurate and complete information in relation to Advertisement,
including a valid email address and agree not to impersonate any other person or
entity or use names which are not authorized to use.
- If a parent or student want to verify the tutor, Tutor need to show his/her ID
proof or Address proof for the verification.
- To Become a TG Certify Tutor, Tutor need to come to any of the Tuitionguru.com
office and submit the photocopy of the below documents and our Certification Team
will verify the documents with the original by seeing the original documents and
give the TG Certification so that parents can more rely on Tutor.
Documents required becoming TG Certified:
- Registration Form with Signature.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Copy of your ID proof (For e.g. PAN Card, Driving license, Passport, Voter's ID
- Copy of your address proof (For e.g. Any Electric, Water or Telephone Bill, Driving
license, Passport, Voter's ID card).
- Copy of your Educational Qualification mark sheets/certificates.
- Tutors warrant that the information contained within Tuition Advertisement does
not contravene any legislation or codes of practice governing the advertising of
goods or the provision of services and in particular, Tutor warrant that the information
supplied by him for Tuition Advertisement is legal, decent, honest and truthful
in compliance with the requirements of Indian Laws.
As a Student I personally agree to:
- We solemnly vow to treat your personal information with strictest confidential.
We will not sell, share, give or disclose our customers' email address and personal
information to any third parties. We solemnly vow to undertake the non-disclosure
of our customers' email address and personal information and will take every reasonable
measure possible to keep our vow, except where we are required by law and the legal
authorities to reveal the information of anyone who is suspected to be involved
in criminal or illegal activities.
- Parents are advised to take the ID Proof from tutors, and make the verification
at his level in every aspects, Tuitionguru.com does not take any responsibility
of the tutors.
- Parents can just rely on TG certify Tutors as Tuitionguru.com has seen the original
address proof and ID proof of the Tutors before TG Certification, But Parents must
also make the verification of the TG certify Tutors also by checking ID and Address
proof documents, Tuitionguru.com is not responsible in any aspects.
- There is no subscription fee for basic registration and you have option to become
a paid membership to enjoy more facility.
- Any attempt to cheat or deprive Tuitionguru.com, will result in legal actions
- Cancellation without a notice and valid reason will cause your member account
to be revoked.
- Disclaimer: Tuitionguru.com is just a tutor referral service provider only and
not responsible for the services provided by tutors. Each tutor is solely responsible
for setting fees, arranging tutoring schedules, paying all taxes on income earned,
and all other issues and responsibilities related to tutoring. Tuitionguru.com does
not keep records of the number of students and sessions taken with registered tutors.
- Tuitionguru.com will not be responsible for resolving any conflict or disagreement
that may arise between the tutor and parent/student.
- Tuitionguru.com reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information on
this website at any time without notice.
- If any complain about the "Tuition Services" Please inform immediately on Tel.